All trustees of the Board of Directors and employees of Pro-Family Network shall agree to the statement of faith, be practicing Christians in good standing with their respective house of worship and in the Christian community at large.
Pro-Family Network is founded on the belief:
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity and lordship of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
- In His virgin birth
- In His sinless life
- In His Miracles
- In His atoning death
- In His resurrection
- In His ascension to the right hand of the Father
- and in His personal return in power and glory
- In the Bible as the inspired, the only, infallible Word of God
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, created to worship God.
- For the salvation of the lost, belief in Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- That salvation is received wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ who died for all men as our substitute.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Spirit-filled godly life.